There are various scholarship opportunities for studying in the Czech Republic - link
The South Moravian Centre For International Mobility runs various scholarship programs for foreign students. Students interested in Ph.D. study can apply for a scholarship in the program Brno Ph.D. Talent, foreign students interested in Master or Ph.D. study held in the Czech language can apply for a Scholarship for international students. We also run three Czech centers abroad, where students can learn Czech with a native-speaking teacher - link
You can also find information directly from the Czech Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports - link
According to the principles of equality, international students are entitled to all types of scholarship (except social scholarship), provided they meet all the conditions stipulated by the Scholarship Regulations of Mendel University in Brno.
Types of scholarship:
- for excellent study results (proficiency scholarship)
- for outstanding research, development, innovation, artistic or other creative outcomes contributing to the perfection of knowledge (scholarship for creative outcomes)
- for research, development and innovation activities (scholarship for creative activities)
- for doctoral students in the regular form of study (doctoral scholarship)
- for student accommodation (accommodation scholarship)
- for cases deserving special consideration (special scholarship)
(under Section 91 Act No. 111/1998 Coll., on Higher Education Institutions, as amended by subsequent regulations).
As a regular degree student, you are also entitled to a scholarship to support your semester/year abroad. You may study at a MENDELU partner university or do you traineeship in a company in Europe (Erasmus+ programme) or in non-European countries (bilateral agreement mobility).