Global Summer School in Korea, July 2019
6. 3. 2019 -
3-week KNU (Kyungpook National University, Korea) Global Summer School program with a theme of ‘Modern and Tradition: Live both sides of Korea’.
The KNU 3-week Global Summer School brings together students and academics for a unique intercultural experience through provoking lectures of global issues and leadership. All courses are taught either in English or Korean, and you will take courses with Korean students as well as other participants from all over the world.
About KNU Global Summer School
- Eligibility : International University Students
- Dates : July 1 ~ 19, 2019 (3weeks)
- Credit : 12 Courses/ 3Credits (1 Course: 45Hours)
- Weekday (Monday~Friday)
- Morning : Classes
- Afternoon : Cultural Activities (Taekwondo, K-Pop Dance, Trying on Hanbok &Tea Ceremony etc) and Visit to Samsung Electronics etc.
- Weekend (Saturday)
- Excursions to Gyeongju (Korean Historic city) and Busan (Haeundae beach)
There’s $50 discount for early birds who are nominated by April 5, 2019.
Students from partner universities will get tuition ($350) waived and the total program fee will be $900 which covers housing(w/ breakfast), class and other activities.
All information about the Summer School can be found on http://en.knu.ac.kr/admission/summer01.htm
Students interested in this program shall contact Ms. Soňa Vašíčková on firstname.lastname@example.org, or in person in the office A2.80 during office hours.