Czech Republic and the world by students' eyes - discussions
11. 3. 2019 -
The Centre for International Cooperation in Education and Kampus Hybernská would like to invite you to an event where six students from the Czech Republic, Mongolia, Peru and Israel will share their experience of studying abroad. This event will take place on the 21st of March in Prague.
Have you ever thought about studying abroad? Are you wondering how international students see life and culture in the Czech Republic? Would you like to find out what studying abroad has given them and what all these students have in common?
The Centre for International Cooperation in Education and Kampus Hybernská would like to invite you to an event where six students from the Czech Republic, Mongolia, Peru and Israel will share their experience of studying abroad. Two students representing each of the countries listed above will be the speakers -- one international student living and studying in the Czech Republic and one Czech student who has studied in one of the above countries. Our guests will reflect on their experience and will portray students’ way of life as a part of the global environment.
* Misheel Francisco Macha (Mongolia): Food Technology student at the University of Chemistry and Technology, Prague
* Julian Eliel Vela Castillo (Peru): Geotechnology student at the Faculty of Science, Charles University, Prague
* Juliana Goldman (Israel): International Credit Mobility student at the Faculty of Social Sciences, Charles University, Prague
* Jana Havláková (Mongolian Studies student): studied in Mongolia
* Martin Jícha (Law student): participated in a summer school in Israel
* Alexandr Rollo (Tropical and Subtropical Agrisciences student): did research in Peru
More information to be found on Facebook event.