ESDES Summer School in France
20. 3. 2019 -
ESDES Summer School is a four-week (June 17 – July 12) program for undergraduate students in Business. Application deadline: 20. May.
It is a great way to give a real international dimension to your studies. You will join a group of students from all over the world who have come to ESDES to enjoy a mix of studies, culture and leisure.
Professors of different nationalities will share their business and cultural experience of the E.U.
- 4-week undergraduate program to understand the European Market
- 4 weeks to experience the French lifestyle
- Gain up to 8 credits ECTS while enjoying the favorite student city in France : Lyon
Non native English speakers must provide evidence of English language proficiency (TOEFL scores or a letter of recommendation from an English teacher).
- Marketing Communication
- Marketing Strategy
- Financial Analysis
- HR Management
- The Wine Industry Management
- The EU Single Market
- Business Ethics in Europe
- Cross-Cultural Management – Focus on France
- French Language
ACCOMODATION AND FEES
Activities such as city bus tour, trips to the medieval city of Pérouges and to the Beaujolais region, visit to the Lumière museum, the former home of the inventors of the cinema, and the discovery of French cuisine are also organized and coordinated by ESDES Business School.
More information about student life in Lyon