Scholarship for Intensive English program in New York
21. 3. 2019 -
Get a scholarship up to 1500 USD for a 4–12 week intensive English language program held between May 22 and August 8 in New York!
This scholarship has the following features:
- The scholarship only applies for summer 2019
- The scholarship does not apply for Fall or Spring semesters.
- US$100 application fee is not included. It should be paid with application.
- US$100 document processing fee is not included. It should be paid with application.
- US$ 100 I-20 FedEx cost is not included. It should be paid with application.
- The scholarship only applies to study between May 22 and August 8.
- The scholarship applies to study for a minimum of 4 weeks and a maximum of 12 weeks between May 22 and Aug 8.
- The scholarship only permits to come under an F1 student visa. This scholarship does not accept students with a B1/B2 tourist visa.
- The students will be part of the ELI Intensive English Program.
- Classes take place on campus at the English Language Institute (ELI).
- Twenty-two (22) hours of classes per week.
- Classes from Monday to Thursday, from 9:00 am to 3:30 pm.
- Courses: Reading & Writing, Conversation, Grammar, and TOEFL Workshop.
- Daily TOEFL preparation and TOEFL ITP test included. Test will be administered at the end of June and start of August only.
- Free loop bus (on-campus bus).
- Free ferry shuttle bus that goes to the free ferry that goes to Manhattan.
- Free access to sports and academic activities when available.
- Books, mandatory ELI health insurance, accommodations, F1 visa, personal expenses are not included.
To apply, send the application form, copy of passport, US$300 for application and I-20 FedEx fees, and financial support documents. This scholarship does not apply to come with a B1/B2 tourist visa, just the F1 student visa.
See the fees and contact details here.