MCI Staff Week: " What's next in internationalization"
26. 2. 2017 - IRO
Dear Partners & Friends,
We are delighted to announce our international staff week due to be held in November 2017.
What’s next in internationalization?
An interesting opportunity for colleagues dealing with international relations to join us and share their views and experiences coupled with enjoyable distractions like trips into the alpine wilderness and Austrian flair and cuisine. The program outlines the future shape of international mobility, challenges and advances in internationalization. The program’s keynote speaker Robert J. Coelen from Stenden University, Netherlands will give us an insight into the future of internationalization, a relevant issue for us internationals to prepare for the forthcoming years.
So experience not only Innsbruck at the advent of Christmas but also have a great chance to connect with us and other partners in person.
- Date: 27 November -30 November 2017
- Application details: Early applications will be preferred.
- Program costs: 150 euros (includes workshops, welcome dinner, three lunches, excursions & Innsbruck Card)
- Accommodation: Please book individually; See MCI partner hotels or Innsbruck Tourist information for suggestions
- Travel information: See https://www.mci.edu/en/university/campus-locations/mci-i-ii/arrival
Share this information with your colleagues and be part of our international staff week.
We look forward to hosting you. If you have any queries feel free to contact us.