Call for grants for Master's at the University of Lleida
6. 3. 2019 -
Call for Grants for Foreign Students applying for a Master's degree programme at the University of Lleida, Spain. Applications till April 5th, 2019.
The purpose of this call for grants is to provide financial support for students with a foreign degree that would like to apply for a master's degree programme at the UdL.
Students with a foreign degree are invited to apply for these grants.
All applicants must fulfill the the following requirements:
- access to the official master's degree programme with a degree issued by a university outside the Spanish higher education system
- enroll to an official master's degree programme offered by the UdL during the course 2019-20
- not having a PhD degree
- not having any other Spanish master's degree diploma
- not having a permanent residence in Spain
- not being a scholarship holder, on the date of the application, from any other scholarship or financial support offered by the UdL to subsidize the registration fees into which the beneficiary has been pre-admitted
The grant consists in the payment of the amount of the registration, taxes (administrative, academic and study of homologation of foreign degrees), the school insurance and 2.000€ for accommodation and subsistence.
The International Relations Unit is in charge of the payment of the registration and the taxes.
The payment of the accommodation and subsistence grant will be done through bank transfer in two times:
- A first payment of 1.000€ at the begining of the stay.
- A second payment of 1.000€ at the beginning of the second semester. To make effective this last payment it will be necessary to present a report signed by the academic coordinator master's degree certifying the academic achievement.
Renewal of grants 2017/18
The amount of the grant for the accommodation and subsistence will be the one established in the call for grants 17/18.
All application forms that fail to meet the established requirements or that are not submitted on time will be dismissed. If the requested documentation is not completed, applicants will have 10 working days to make amendments.
Applicants are responsible for hiring the health insurance, for paying the pre-enrolment tax and any other expenses that may come.
All information in English can be found on http://www.udl.cat/ca/serveis/ori/estudiantat_estranger/eng/masters/, in Spanish on http://www.udl.cat/ca/serveis/ori/masteres/.