!!! COVID-19 EXTRAORDINARY MEASURES
23. 9. 2020 -
Based on the decision of the Regional Public Health Authority, there are following changes at Mendel University.
1. From Wednesday, 23 September 2020 until further notice, the ban on personal attendance at classes will apply.
The prohibition of the personal presence of students does not apply to:
- individual visits to libraries and study rooms;
- individual consultations;
- examinations in the presence of a maximum of 10 persons;
- laboratory, experimental or artistic work in the presence of not more
than 15 persons;
- clinical and practical teaching and practice
During the first three days, from 23 September to 25 September, all teaching, including laboratory, experimental or artistic work, will be carried out exclusively online. These days, the faculties will prepare a way of further organization of laboratory, experimental or artistic work
2. From Friday, September 25, the university traffic light will change from the current green to yellow. All measures that will be introduced at MENDELU in this regime are subject to government regulations, which is currently also online teaching.
3. Please follow hygiene regulations when moving around campus, canteen, and common areas.
4. Watch the website http://mendelu.cz/en/coronavirus, where current information is updated.
Such quick measures will bring a lot of complications for everyone, please be patient. We all play a key role in preventing the spread of infection. Let's be considerate to each other and follow hygiene regulations.