Mendel University in Brno has the pleasure of inviting you to our International Week 2020, which will take place from the 19th to the 23rd of October, 2020. The IW 2020 will give participants a unique opportunity to find out more about our university, network and share best practices with other colleagues working for the international, study abroad offices or professional academics. The 5-day programme includes round table discussions, presentations, problem-solving cases and social events. The main objectives of the programme include networking, transfer of knowledge and sharing of experiences and best practices among colleagues from partner and non-partner institutions.
Target Group: Both academic and non-academic staff of different fields of study
- Lectures (given by participants) and Workshops
- Tour of faculty facilities and laboratories
- Individual meetings with representatives of the particular departments and discussion on cooperation possibilities
- Networking activities and cultural programme
- GoAbroad Fair and International Market
- Trip to Lednice city and Brno city tour
Working language: English (at least level B2 is required)
Duration: 5 working days (19. 10. – 23. 10. 2020)
Location: Mendel University, Zemedelska 1, Brno Czech Republic
Registration: Registration will be opened until 31/8/2020. After this term, the International Week coordinators will contact the selected participants.