Admission requirements differ at each faculty and are given by the Regulations of the Dean which contain admission requirements, deadlines, date and form of the entrance examination. This information has to be published on the faculty notice board and on the internet in accordance with Act No. 111/1998. The university sometimes organizes an entrance examination at the Czech Consulate in students' home country in order to relieve them from additional expenses.
The basic conditions for admission to university study are stipulated in the Act No. 111/1998 Coll on Higher Education Institutions and on Amendments and Supplements to Other Acts (the Higher Education Act) as follows:
- Admission to study in Bachelor's degree programmes is conditional upon the completion of full secondary education or full secondary specialized education.
- Admission to a Master's degree programme following a Bachelor's degree programme is conditional upon the completion of a Bachelor's degree programme.
- Admission to a Doctoral degree programme is conditional upon the completion of study in a Master's degree programme.
- Completed on-line application form
- Certified copies of original certificates and transcript of academic records
- Proof of English proficiency
- Copy of passport
- Non-refundable application fee
- Entrance admission exam
* This is a general procedure. The faculty you have chosen may have additional requirements, so it is recommended to see their website too.
Please, see the deadlines for your faculty below, or contact your faculty coordinator. There are different deadlines for EU and non-EU applicants as well as for students who have/do not have nostrification.
Faculty of AgriScience: see the deadlines here
Faculty of Business and Economics: see the deadlines here
Faculty of Forestry and Wood Technology: see the deadlines here
Faculty of Horticulture: see the deadlines here
Faculty of Regional Development and International Studies: see the deadlines here