CEEPUS is an university exchange programme which supports cooperation between universities especially in the Central European area and is organised within individual university networks. Cooperation in this programme helps build towards European integration.
The International Agreement upon which the cooperation is based is the CEEPUS III Agreement, which has came into force on May 1st, 2011 and has replaced the former CEEPUS II Agreement.
Countries which signed the agreement
The CEEPUS Agreement has been signed by Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Montenegro, the Czech Republic, Croatia, Hungary, Moldova, Poland, the Former Yugoslavian Republic of Macedonia, Austria, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia and Serbia. Universities in Kosovo are participating as well.
Networks MENDELU is part of
Under the CEEPUS III programme, MENDELU participates in several networks offering exchange study stays. These projects enable you study at any faculty of the University.
Faculty of Regional Development and International Studies:
CIII-AT-0050-12-1617 Education Without Frontiers
Faculty of Business and Economics:
CIII-SK-0044-11-1617 Applied Economics and Management
CIII-SI-0215-09-1516 International CEEPUS Network of Administration, Economics and Organizational Sciences
Faculty of AgriSciences:
CIII-SK-0405-07-1617 (Umbrella) Renewable energy sources
CIII-HR-0306-09-1617 For Safe and Healthy Food in Middle-Europe
Faculty of Forestry and Wood Technology:
CIII-PL-0062-12-1617 Applied Geoinformatics (CEE-GIS)
CIII-SK-0310-09-1617 NON TRADITIONAL PROCESSES IN PRODUCTION TECHNOLOGIES AND INTEGRATION OF THE STUDY AND RESEARCH IN THE EASTERN AND CENTRAL EUROPE UNIVERSITIES
Faculty of Horticulture:
CIII-CZ-0311-08-1516 Landscape management - Sustainable land use perspectives in the Central European Region
Criteria for participation in the programme:
- You can participate in the program if you are regular full-time student and have completed at least the 2nd semester of zour studies or you are a postgraduate student.
- You can participate in the program within university networks or individually (as a so-called freemover), but mobility within networks is preferred.
- You must be a citizen of one of the CEEPUS member countries or Equal Status (you cannot apply for a scholarship to the country of your own citizenship).
- You cannot be awarded with a scholarship for research (with the exception of those connected to thesis or disertation), but you can be granted for the purpose of practical training.
Length of stay:
- If you are undergraduate, you can obtain a scholarship to study abroad for a minimum of 3 months and a maximum of 10 months.
- If you are a PhD student, you can obtain a scholarship to study abroad for a minimum of 21 days and a maximum of 10 months.
Deadlines for submission of applications: see www.dzs.cz
Application form: this form will register you automatically after you have filled it in. See www.ceepus.info
More information: See www.dzs.cz or www.ceepus.info
The CEEPUS programme at Mendel University in Brno is organised by the International Relations Office at the Rectorate.
firstname.lastname@example.org, +420 545 135 150