- Completion and confirmation of TEACHING AGREEMENT (Staff Mobility for Teaching).
- The employee agrees to the dates of the stay as well as the intended activities with the host institution; at least 14 days prior to departure, the employee will contact the coordinator of employee mobility either via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +420 545 135 115. She will assign them the financial resources.
- The employee will prepare a Trips abroad proposal for sending in UIS and gather all necessary signatures from their workplace. Please do not pay for your travel ticket or your accommodation before making the Trips abroad proposal and gathering all signatures.
- Signing the PARTICIPATION AGREEMENT
- The employee will contact the coordinator (via e-mail email@example.com or by telephone +420 545 135 115) in order to sign the Participation Agreement; they will bring two completed originals of the proposal for sending together with the CP – travel order prior to departure. Signing the Participation Agreement is a prerequisite for handing over a request for a deposit to the Economics Department and for subsequent departure. The agreement must be signed no later than five days prior to leaving for the mobility.