- Completion and confirmation of TEACHING AGREEMENT (Staff Mobility for Teaching).
- The employee agrees to the dates of the stay as well as the intended activities with the host institution; at least 14 days prior to departure, the employee will contact the coordinator of employee mobility either via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +420 545 135 115. She will assign them the financial resources.
- The employee will prepare a Travel order. Please do not pay for your travel ticket or your accommodation before making the Travel order and gathering all signatures.
Please monitor the current situation in the countries according to the risk of infection on the website of the Ministry of Health of the Czech Republic https://koronavirus.mzcr.cz/seznam-zemi-podle-miry-rizika-nakazy/
- If the country of your choice is in the red zone at the time of processing and confirming the Mobility Agreement form and it is necessary to have the covid test upon return, the employee pays the costs for the test of his workplace (it is not an obligation of the workplace).
- If the country of your choice is in the green zone at the time of processing and confirming the Mobility Agreement form and changes to the red zone before your departure, the costs for the covid test after your return will be paied by IRO. In this case, it is necessary to fit the Erasmus+ limit with the price for the test.
- Signing the PARTICIPATION AGREEMENT
- The employee will contact the coordinator (via e-mail email@example.com or by telephone +420 545 135 115) in order to sign the Participation Agreement; they will bring two completed originals of the proposal for sending together with the CP – travel order prior to departure. Signing the Participation Agreement is a prerequisite for handing over a request for a deposit to the Economics Department and for subsequent departure. The agreement must be signed no later than five days prior to leaving for the mobility.