The aim of the programme is to support international mobility of MENDELU undergraduate and graduate students and their attendance in the Summer School Programs. Summer Schools help to increase the quality of the education process, interconnect the students with the research community and increase awareness about our university abroad.
- Students of all MENDELU study programs can submit an electronic application
- Applications can be submitted as follows in the timetable below or alternatively during whole year:
|1st round 2022||2nd round 2022|
|Deadline for submition of application at the Faculty IRO||13. 12. 2021 – 26. 1. 2022||2. – 20. 5. 2022|
|Language exams||14. – 25. 2. 2022||30. 5. – 10. 6. 2022|
|Announcement of results||7. 3. 2022||20. 6. 2022|
- The scholarship covers the participation fees depending on its lenght upto the following limits
1 - 7 days…………… 5,000 CZK
8 - 20 days…………. 10,000 CZK
21 - 30 dayS………... 15,000 CZK
- The scholarship is paid out in Czech crowns pursuant to the Grant Agreement. Any costs exceeding this amount shall be borne by the student. The student can also search for offers of government scholarships in the selected country.
- In case if online summer school, scholarship can be paid upon the registration fee regardless its lenght, but not more than 10,000 CZK.
Administration process of traineeship within bilateral agreements is the same for all outgoing students - before deparure. The student needs to submit Travel Proposal in UIS, pay for the insurance and sign the Financial Agreement before departure (2-3 weeks before the departure the latest).
Programme at MENDELU is run by IRO REC.
Phone: +420 545 135 150
Office: N2080 (building A, 1st floor on the left)