Since 2015, exchanges of students and university staff with non-European are newly supported in the Erasmus+ program, so-called partner countries. This activity mainly supports mobility towards Europe, fewer trips of students and staff to non-European countries are supported.
SELECTION PROCESS SUMMER SEMESTER 2021/22
DO YOU WANT TO GO OUTSIDE THE EU AND YOU DON´T KNOW HOW TO DO IT?
- Looak at an overview of current countries and universities we cooperate with,
- Have you chosen? Does the partner university offer a study program/internship in your field? Contact the relevant project coordinator, who will give you more information,
- Apply for the selection procedure, this usually takes place together with the selection procedure for the ordinary Erasmus+, ie. September and January, or an extraordinary selection procedure is announced at the university or on faculty level,
- Find out at the foreign department of the faculty the consequences of studying abroad for your studies at MENDELU (recognition of courses completed abroad, the need for study distribution, etc.),
- And now just wait for the results of the selection procedure to be announced.
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN WHAT TERMS OF THE PROGRAM ARE?
- You must be enrolled in an accredited study program at MENDELU (bachelor's, master's or doctoral study program),
- You have duly completed at least the first year of your university studies (full-time, part-time and distance form),
- The length of the study stay is at least 3 months (trimester)/for an internship the minimum is 2 months, the maximum for both types of stays is 12 months - always within one academic year,
- The sum of all Erasmus+ study stays and Erasmus+ internships at a given level of study may not exceed 12 months (stays completed during LLP/Erasmus are also included),
- You may not terminate or interrupt your studies at MENDELU before going abroad or during a study stay,
- Selection criteria - study results, language test, agreement of the coordinator,
- OLS - Online Language Support does not apply to this project.
- During the Erasmus+ study stay, it is necessary to obtain at least 18 ECTS credits for each semester of study. This condition applies to bachelor's and master's degrees,
- If you do not meet the condition of completing 18 ECTS defined by Article no. 6 of the so-called Erasmus+ Grant Agreement, you will be asked to return part of the allocated financial contribution, in the amount of 1/30 of the stay costs for each outstanding credit. This does not apply if an unforeseen situation or event prevented you from meeting the minimum requirements and which you were unable to influence and which you immediately informed the program coordinator at MENDELU.
- If you are a doctoral student, your study stay/internship must be approved by the supervisor of your dissertation.
- The recommended number of credits for doctoral studies is not specified.
MOBILITY SCHOLARSHIP INSURANCE