Traineeship Agreement ("TA")
- The traineeship abroad may only be implemented on the basis of a Traineeship Agreement executed by the three parties with all the details specified.
- The TA must be executed before the departure for the traineeship.
- By signing the TA, the person in charge confirms that he/she agrees with the traineeship plan of the student and that the content conforms to his/her study field. The person in charge also confirms that the traineeship shall be recognized upon arrival and specifies the manner of recognition.
- Students are obliged to use the MENDELU form published below.
- Negotiation of the TA may take several months; therefore we recommend starting the process sufficiently in advance.
- The student shall send the TA for confirmation to the receiving organization abroad.
- The TA confirmed by all the parties shall be submitted by the student on the occasion of execution of the Grant Agreement ("GA").