Extension of the traineeship
- Extension is possible only upon agreement with the sending institution and receiving organization!
- The trainee shall not be entitled to a grant toward an extended period of the traineeship.
- The Application for Extension confirmed by representatives of the sending institution and receiving organization must be delivered to the Department of International Relations and Internationalization no later than 1 month before the original end of the traineeship as stated in the Grant Agreement.
- The trainee shall fill in the Application for Extension of Erasmus+ Placement Period.
- The trainee shall have the application confirmed first by the receiving organization, where the traineeship takes place.
- Then he/she shall send the confirmed application by e-mail to the international relations officer of the home faculty for approval.
- If the faculty approves, the application shall be sent to the Department of International Relations and Internationalization and the student should be instructed to adjust the Travel Proposal.
- In cooperation with the faculty, the trainee shall modify the Travel Proposal, pay additional travel insurance and have the receipt of payment delivered to the Department of International Relations and Internationalization.
- Afterwards, the Department of International Relations and Internationalization e-mail the scan of approved application to the trainee.