The traineeship can be carried out only in Programme countries, which are:
- EU member states: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden
- Non-member states: Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Turkey, former Yugoslav Republic Macedonia, Serbia
PLEASE NOTE WELL!
Traineeships in Switzerland are not possible at the time being.
Traineeships in the country of residence are not possible.
Traineeships in the country of the origin of the trainee has the lowest priority. Thus, such traineeships will not be approved by MENDELU.
All students who meet the following criteria may participate in traineeships within Erasmus+ Programme:
- At the time of departure for the traineeship, the student is enrolled in an accredited Bachelor, Master or doctoral study programme at MENDELU in regular, combined or distance study.
- The student is a citizen of one of the participating programme countries or a citizen of another state and studies in an accredited study programme in one of the programme countries.
- The student was selected in the due selection procedure.
- At the time of departure abroad, the student must be enrolled in the study at the faculty that mediates the mobility.
- The length of the study period ranges from 2 to 12 months.
- The student must work full time in the recipient organization, as customary in the country concerned.
- The student may not participate in a traineeship in the country of residence.
- Traineeships are not organized pursuant to interinstitutional agreements; it must be nevertheless agreed and confirmed in advance on the basis of the Traineeship Agreement (TA), signed by the three parties.
- The traineeship must be a part of the study programme of the student and approved by the home faculty and subsequently recognized and recorded in the Diploma Supplement.
- The successful completion of the traineeship is contingent on the fulfilment of activities planned in the TA.
- The programme is not intended for students who came to the Czech Republic under Erasmus Mundus programme.
Repeated student mobility under Erasmus+ Programme:
The European Commission set the following rules for repeated student mobility within Erasmus+:
- Each student may participate in a study period and/or traineeship repeatedly in each study cycle up to the total length of 12 months.
- Previous mobilities (study periods and work placements together) are added up in the study cycle concerned including mobilities realized within LLP Erasmus 2007-2013 and Erasmus Mundus.
Although repeated study periods of students within Erasmus+ are possible, applications to such stays may be assessed on the basis of preferences announced in the selection procedure, due to the limited financial means assigned to this activity.