Erasmus+ Internship Placements
Erasmus+ focuses on university education and specialised higher education. The programme aims at students, teachers and university and college employees but also at instructors coming from business companies and other entities.
The main goals of the programme include support for international relations and cooperation between universities and colleges within Europe, enhancement of transparency and integration of European university qualifications, higher quality of language instruction, information on educational systems in different countries and European dimension of education.
The basic precondition for including a university or a college into Erasmus+ is awarding the Erasmus University Charter (EUC) by the European Commission. MENDELU obtained the Charter for the period of 2014-2020.
ERASMUS ID code of Mendel University is CZ BRNO02
The new Erasmus+ Programme connects all the existing EU programmes for education, professional training, youth and sports: LLP/Erasmus, Leonardo da Vinci, Comenius, Grundtvig, "Youth in Action", Erasmus Mundus, Tempus, Alfa, Edulink and programme of cooperation with industrially advanced countries. Erasmus+ aims at increasing the quality and adequacy of qualification and skills.
Erasmus+ comprises three key actions:
- KA 1 - Learning mobility of individuals
- KA 2 - Cooperation for innovation and exchange of good practices
- KA 3 - Support for Policy Reform
Detailed information about all activities and conditions offered by the new programme can be obtained at: http://ec.europa.eu/programmes/erasmus-plus/index_en.htm, in Czech at: http://www.naerasmusplus.cz/
- In which countries can the traineeship be carried out?
- Terms of participation
- Selection procedure
- Financial terms
- Procedure before departure
- Procedure during the stay abroad
- Procedure after arrival home
- Failure to meet the traineeship terms
- Visa, insurance, accommodation
- Related links
- Forms, documents, contacts to faculties