Changes to the TA
In case there are changes to the originally approved Traineeship Agreement (in the content or the person of the coordinator), they must be approved in writing by the sending institution as well as by the receiving organization. The trainee shall fill in the form Changes to Traineeship Agreement, have it confirmed by the representative of the receiving organization and shall send it by e-mail for approval to the international relations officer of his/her faculty, which upon approval by the faculty coordinator shall refer the document to the Department of International Relations and Internationalization and by e-mail back to the trainee.
Extension of the traineeship
- Extension is possible only upon agreement with the sending institution and receiving organization!
- The trainee shall not be entitled to a grant toward an extended period of the traineeship.
- The Application for Extension confirmed by representatives of the sending institution and receiving organization must be delivered to the Department of International Relations and Internationalization no later than 1 month before the original end of the traineeship as stated in the Grant Agreement.
- The trainee shall fill in the Application for Extension of Erasmus+ Placement Period.
- The trainee shall have the application confirmed first by the receiving organization, where the traineeship takes place.
- Then he/she shall send the confirmed application by e-mail to the international relations officer of the home faculty for approval.
- If the faculty approves, the application shall be sent to the Department of International Relations and Internationalization and the student should be instructed to adjust the Travel Proposal.
- In cooperation with the faculty, the trainee shall modify the Travel Proposal, pay additional travel insurance and have the receipt of payment delivered to the Department of International Relations and Internationalization.
- Afterwards, the Department of International Relations and Internationalization e-mail the scan of approved application to the trainee.
Reduction of the traineeship period
- Is possible upon agreement of the trainee with the sending institution and if longer than 5 days in comparison with the originally approved duration, an Amendment to the Grant Agreement is concluded and as the case may be, the grant is proportionately reduced. The minimum duration of the traineeship, i.e. 2 months, must be maintained.
- In case the student fails to fulfil the minimum length of the Traineeship, i.e. 2 months, he/she must return the grant in its entirety! (This provision shall not apply in case of termination of the stay due to force majeure).