Erasmus+ is an educational programme of the European Union for years 2014-2020, which supports cooperation and mobility in all areas of education, professional training, sports and youth. It is a continuation of Lifelong Learning Programme, Youth in Action and others.
Erasmus+ participants include students, teachers, apprentices, volunteers, and youth leaders. Funds may be granted to the partnerships of educational institutions, youth organizations, enterprises, local and regional authorities and non-governmental organizations as well as toward reforms in the EU Member States aiming at modernisation of education and professional training, and support for innovation, business skills and employment.
Erasmus+ comprises three key actions:
- KA 1 - Learning mobility of individuals (KA103 programme countries, KA107 partner countries)
- KA 2 - Cooperation for innovation and exchange of good practices
- KA 3 – Support for educational policy reform
Website news - Erasmus+ study stay
|01.01.2020||1st call for applications for Student Mobility and 3rd call for Intership Placements for 2020/2021|
- Introductory information
- Selection procedure
- Financial terms
- Failure to meet conditions of study stay
- Visa, insurance, accommodation
- Cancellation of study stay
- Documents, presentations, contacts and links
- Frequently asked questions