CEEPUS is an university exchange programme which supports cooperation between universities especially in the Central European area and is organised within individual university networks. Cooperation in this programme helps build towards European integration.
The International Agreement upon which the cooperation is based is the CEEPUS III Agreement, which has came into force on May 1st, 2011 and has replaced the former CEEPUS II Agreement.
Countries which signed the agreement
The CEEPUS Agreement has been signed by Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Montenegro, the Czech Republic, Croatia, Hungary, Moldova, Poland, the Former Yugoslavian Republic of Macedonia, Austria, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia and Serbia. Universities in Kosovo are participating as well.
Networks MENDELU is part of
Under the CEEPUS III programme, MENDELU participates in several networks offering exchange study stays. These projects give you the opportunity o study at any faculty of the University.
Faculty of Regional Development and International Studies:
CIII-AT-0050 Education Without Frontiers
Faculty of Business and Economics:
CIII-SK-0044 Applied Economics and Management
CIII-SI-0215 International CEEPUS Network of Administration, Economics and Organizational Sciences
Faculty of AgriSciences:
CIII-HR-0306 For Safe and Healthy Food in Middle-Europe
CIII-SK-0405 (Umbrella) Renewable energy sources
CIII-SK-1516 (Umbrella) Bioscience, Food and Health
Faculty of Forestry and Wood Technology:
CIII-PL-0062 Applied Geoinformatics (CEE-GIS)
Faculty of Horticulture:
CIII-CZ-0311 Landscape management - Sustainable land use perspectives in the Central European Region
Criteria for participation in the programme:
- You can participate in the program if you are regular full-time student and have completed at least the 2nd semester of your studies or you are a postgraduate student.
- You can participate in the program within university networks or individually (as a so-called freemover), but mobility within networks is preferred.
- You must be a citizen of one of the CEEPUS member countries or Equal Status (you cannot apply for a scholarship to the country of your own citizenship).
- You cannot be awarded with a scholarship for research (with the exception of those connected to thesis or disertation), but you can be granted the scholarship for the purpose of practical training.
Length of stay:
- If you are undergraduate, you can obtain a scholarship to study abroad for a minimum of 3 months and a maximum of 10 months.
- If you are a PhD student, you can obtain a scholarship to study abroad for a minimum of 21 days and a maximum of 10 months.
Deadlines for submission of applications:
By 15 June for the winter semester
By 31 October for the summer semester
By 30 November for FREEMOVERS
Application form: tfor CEEPUS study stay, you need to apply online here: www.ceepus.info. Though, first you will need to get registered there.
More information: at www.ceepus.info or contact your home university CEEPUS contact person or coordinator.
Contacts at MENDELU
The CEEPUS programme at Mendel University in Brno is organised by the International Relations Office at the Rectorate.
firstname.lastname@example.org, +420 545 135 150