Mendel University in Brno offers you the opportunity to study within the Erasmus + Credit Mobility program. This is a program within the Erasmus+ framework promoting the exchange of students, academics and non-academic staff between Programme and Partners (non-european) countries. Mobilities are realized via projects with selected universities, the period of implementation is 3 years.
International Credit mobility offers you a limited period of study or traineeship abroad (in the framework of on-going studies at a home institution) for the purpose of gaining credits. After the mobility phase, when you return to your home institution, the credits are recognised and you can complete your studies.
You can participate in the program, whether you are studying a bachelor's, master's or doctoral degree. You can go on a study stay, which takes min. 3 months and max. 12 months, or a practical internship, from 2 to 12 months, depends on the project for the country where you want to go. The total duration of the mobility period shall not exceed 12 months, including any zero-grant period, which shall only be used exceptionally.
Contact the coordinator for Erasmus+ Credit Mobility of your home university and ask for the project and options for participate
- You have to be nominated for your stay. The nomination is done after the call for applications at your home university. The nominations are since March (for following winter semester) and since September (for following summer semester).
- You have to pass an English examination with our colleagues before you are accepted.
- After you have been nominated, you have to fill in the Learning Agreement (LA), for students coming for the Student Mobility for Study (SMS) programme, or Traineeship Agreement (TA), for those coming for Student Mobility for Placement. The document must be signed at your home institution and then sent to our credit mobility team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The deadlines for Learning Agreements/Traineeship Agreements (please note, this deadline is very strict!):
- Winter (Autumn) semester: 15 May
- Summer (Spring) semester: 31 October
Contact us: email@example.com
Emergency phone 24/7: +420 731 683 342