Mendel University in Brno
Mendel University in Brno (MENDELU) is a public institution named after J. G. Mendel, the founder of modern genetics. It was founded in 1919 and it is the oldest university in its field in the Czech Republic.
What does MENDELU have to offer?
- 5 faculties and one Institute offer a wide selection of practically oriented degree programmes
- modern university campus in the city of Brno, surrounded by beautiful gardens and an arboretum
- rich student life
- teachers from different countries and opportunities to study all around the world
- Internal grant agency supporting students' involvement in science and research
- practical training at our own institutes and centres
- off-campus centres in developing countries
- psychological and career counselling at the Institute of Lifelong Learning
- and much more.
Watch a video of Mendel University in Brno and our beloved city of Brno!
Do you want to become a MENDELU student?